Celtic Jewelry Directory
- Jewelry Shopping Online - Buy fashion and celtic jewelry on affordable prices.
- Gryphon's Moon - Features Celtic theme jewelry and accessories for reenactment, role-playing or everyday wear.
- Celtic Irish Jewelry - Jewelry store offers Celtic jewelry and Irish jewelry in silver and gold.
- Celtic Gifts & Jewelry - Unique Celtic jewelry and gifts imported from Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All Celtic Jewellery - Offering Irish and Celtic jewelry direct from Dublin, Ireland.
- Celt Arts - Celtic jewelry, knotwork rings, wedding rings, crosses, metalsmithing.
- Morning Light Jewelry - Learn how to buy jewelry and gemstones without being ripped off.
- 3 Leaf Celtic Jewelry & Claddagh Rings - Offers Celtic and claddagh design jewelry including wedding rings, earrings, pendants, and crosses.
- Age of Celtic Silver Jewelry - Offers sterling silver jewelry such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
- All Claddagh - Sells Irish Claddagh Celtic jewelry, and specialising in Irish wedding bands.
- Ancient Circles - Celtic design, mythological images, sacred geometry from ancient cultures in brass, bronze and silver.
- Designs Celtic Jewelry Store - Features a large selection of hand-engraved silver and gold rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more. Also provides custom engraving.
- Celtic Colours - Offers a variety of Celtic jewelry and gifts such as wedding rings, bands, crosses in gold, silver, platinum.
- Celtic Inspirations - Offers hand crafted claddaghs, rings, crosses, and more.
- Celtic Jewellery & Gifts - Featuring Celtic wedding bands including Claddagh, trinity, and infinity rings.
- Celtic Sterling Silver Jewelry - Offers a distinct selection of sterling silver jewelry in Celtic designs and motifs.
- Celtic United - Sells sterling silver jewelry, gifts and watches.
- Celtic Rings Online - Features a high-end selection of Celtic rings in gold and platinum.
- Celtic Wedding Rings - Sells Celtic wedding rings and authentic Irish wedding bands.
- Celt Shop - Sells handmade Celtic and Claddaugh wedding rings, bands, necklaces and pendants.
- Claddagh House - Offers Celtic jewelry, knotwork wedding bands, engagement rings, thistles, and claddaghs.
- Claddagh Ireland - The world's specialist Claddagh jewellers, buy Celtic jewellery online.
- Claddagh Jewellers - Ppresent the largest online selection of fine Irish and Celtic jewellery: 9 karat, 14 karat or 18 karat white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and platinum with free delivery worldwide from our workshops in Ireland.
- Claddagh Kings - Designer and manufacturer of Claddagh and Celtic jewelry in platinum, gold and silver.
- Claddagh Ring King - Online store for Irish Celtic jewelry, specializing in claddagh rings including claddagh wedding bands.
- Claddagh Rings - Offers wedding bands, engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and other Celtic and Irish jewelry.
- Claddagh Store - Sells Irish jewelry including Claddagh and Celtic wedding rings and bands, cross items, earrings, bracelets, pendants, charms, and more.
- Clarke's Celtic Jewelry - Irish and Celtic jewelry handmade in the Carol Clarke Jewelers Dublin workshop. Find Claddagh rings and celtic wedding bands.
- College House Celtic Jewelers - Online shopping for Irish, Celtic, and claddagh jewelry from College House Jewelers. Sole Dublin suppliers of the History of Ireland collection.
- Crafty Celts - Fine selection of historically inspired jewelry, hand crafted from brass, copper, bronze, and sterling silver.
- Dari's Jewelry - Selection of plum gold and platinum Irish jewelry, featuring Claddagh rings, earrings, pendants, shamrocks, and Celtic crosses.
- Celtic Folklore - Celtic engagement and wedding rings, knotwork jewelry, claddagh, and crosses. Also provides history and symbolic interpretations.
- Dreamknot Celtic Jewellery - Handcrafted Celtic silver and gold jewelry and gifts, using traditional and contemporary designs from the British Isles.
- Elizabeth Fine Scottish Jewels - Offering Scottish and Celtic jewelry including Art Nouveau and Macintosh designs in silver, gold, pewter, and enamel.
- Fallers Jewelry - Offers a selection of Irish gifts and products including Waterford crystal, Claddagh rings, Celtic jewellery, Lladro figurines, and more.
- Foxford Jewellery - Irish Jewelry manufacturer offers Claddagh and Irish Celtic Jewelry.
- Furthers Celtic Wedding Rings & Bands - Offers Celtic wedding rings, braided Celtic knot wedding rings, titanium Celtic wedding bands with gold, platinum braids and inlays.
- GaelSong Celtic Gifts - Unique Celtic gifts and jewelry imported from Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Celtic wedding rings, engagement rings, Claddagh jewelry, fairies, green men, apparel, home decor, books, and textiles with Celtic motifs.
- Gryphon's Moon - Historically inspired jewelry and accessories for role-playing or everyday wear in 14K gold, sterling silver and pewter. Celtic rings, beasties and poison rings.
- Hunt Jewellers - Collection of Irish jewelry, including claddagh and St. Patrick designs. Rings, bracelets, pendants, crosses, and brooches in gold and silver.
- Irish Celtic Jewels - Offers a variety of Irish, Celtic, and Claddagh jewelry in gold and silver including an extensive range of wedding bands.
- Irish Jeweler - Offering jewelry inpsired by coats of arms, family crests, and Celtic claddagh designs.
- James Murtagh Jewellers - Stunning Celtic & Irish Jewellery. Traditional & contemporary Celt designs like Claddagh, Lover's knot, Celtic cross and more in silver & gold designs.
- Java's Crypt - Offers licensed, handcrafted sterling silver jewelry inspired by popular roleplaying and trading card games.
- Jewel Eye - Offers a range of handmade Celtic influenced jewelry.
- MacManus & Sons - Original Celtic jewelry designs, and custom work.
- Made in Ireland - Features handcrafted silver and pewter Celtic and contemporary Irish jewelry promoting the ancient and proud Irish heritage.
- Marly Malone Jewelry - Specializes in Celtic, Scottish and Irish jewelry designs including claddaghs, crosses, medals, shamrocks, harps, knots, and thistles.
- Michael Hayman Celtic Jewelry - Creates Celtic handmade individual sterling and gold jewelry.
- Moonlight Mysteries - Offering pagan, wiccan, and celtic jewelry and supplies. Including online catalog, shipping and ordering, contact info, and gift certificates.
- My Celtic Rings - Offers handmade Celtic design engagement, wedding, and Claddagh rings.
- My Irish Jeweler - Offering Celtic and Irish wedding rings, Claddagh rings, and other handcrafted Irish and Celtic jewelry.
- Mystic Ireland - Specialize in Irish and Celtic claddagh jewelry.
- Ortak Jewellery - Manufacturers and retailers of Celtic, Frank Lloyd Wright, and Scottish jewellery.
- Reflective Images - Features contemporary Celtic jewelry, including earrings, rings, pendants, brooches, cufflinks.
- Rovada - Celtic, Claddagh and watches of Irish interest, manufactured in Dublin, Ireland. Mythological themes, designs from the Book of Kells, Celtic art, folklore and heraldry together with special pieces, form the basis of this collection.
- Royal Claddagh - Offering the gold Claddagh ring, the traditional Irish wedding ring and symbol of friendship and love.
- Rune Master - Many folk today are looking for the hidden secrets of our ancestors to bring forth a new spring to heal a poisoned earth and rejuvenate their lives with new meaning. There is magic all around us if we take the time to look.
- Seawear - Offering jewelry in nautical, marine sea life, and Irish Celtic themes includding wedding bands, engagment rings, and handmade anchor chain.
- Shamrock Nation - Irish and Celtic inspired jewelry, featuring traditional and contemporary designs in sterling silver.
- Shop Bag End Celtic Jewelry Gifts - Features Celtic, Nordic, Art Nouveau, and metaphysical jewelry and gifts.
- Silver Beasties Celtic Jewelry - Large selection of fine sterling silver and gold jewelry from the British Isles. Original designs from Sheila Fleet, Ola Gorie, Rhiannon, and more.
- St Justin Cornwall Jewelry - Continues the tradition of Celtic jewellery design that delights the eye with their intricacy, elaborate construction and detailed workmanship.
- Specializes in Celtic knotwork wedding rings in silver, gold, platinum,
Celtic Crosses, brooches.