Antique Jewelry Directory
- Jewelry Shopping Online - Buy fashion and antique jewelry on affordable prices.
- Antique Jewelry Mall - online home of unique antique and estate jewelry from the Victorian, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Mid-Century Retro Moderne, and contemporary periods.
- Hillary's Antique Jewelry Store - Antique & collectible - Victorian, art deco, nouveau and other vintage/retro jewelry.
- Vintage Jewelry - Specializing in vintage, designer and collectible costume jewelry for over 29 years.
- Antique Jewelry Online Shop - Specializing in fine platinum, diamonds, antiques, collectibles, Victorian to estate jewelry, watches & gemstones.
- A La Vieille Russie - European and American antique jewelry, 18th centrury gold snuffboxes, enamel, glass and furniture.
- Absolutely Vintage - Designer and collectible pieces, representing various periods and styles.
- Adin - Specializes in French antique items. Located in Paris and various cities in Belgium.
- Another Peacock Boutique - Speciaizes in antique and vintage jewelry, purses, compacts, and vanity items.
- Antique & Estate Jewelry and Watches - From antique and estate jewelry to contemporary fashions.
- Antique and Estate Diamond Jewelry Source - Offers items from antique cut diamonds set in gold and platinum to estate and contemporary jewelry.
- Antique Jewelry at Topazery - Sells antique, vintage, and estate jewelry including rings, bracelets, and pins featuring gemstones combined with platinum, gold, and silver.
- Antique Jewelry Exchange - Online Shop features over 7500 pieces of exquisite rarities and jewels.
- Antique Jewelry for Sale - Estate and antique jewelry, engagement rings, diamond necklace, earrings, and more.
- Antique Jewelry Mall - Collection of antique and estate jewelry featuring Victorian, art deco, filigree, engagement and wedding rings, cufflinks, and bracelets.
- Antique Reflections - Offers estate and antique jewelry, as well as marcasite and southwest silver pieces.
- Antique Timepieces & Jewelry - Antique & modern watch and jewelry sales & repair.
- Antiquities Giftshop - Online shop offers ancient jewellery and antique jewellery collection includes Roman rings, Roman brooches, bracelets, fibula and necklaces.
- Anton Limited - Offers a selection of modern, antique and estate jewelry.
- Unique Vintage Necklaces - Vintage charms and pendants reinvented with new settings of beads, chains, or semi-precious stones. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and custom charm necklaces available.
- Beadniks - Offering one-of-a-kind bracelets and necklaces using vintage crystal and glass beads, semi-precious gemstone beads, and sterling silver.
- Beads by Mail - Offering beads of glass, semiprecious gemstones, precious metals, carved bone, acrylic, and pearl as well as components, instructions, and vintage jewelry.
- Belfor Antiques - Specializes in antique jewelry and collectibles.
- Boston Private Jewelers - Provides selection of estate jewelry, fine watches, antique watches, gold charms, and certified diamonds at discounted prices. Offers personalized customer support and local private appointments.
- Cameo Collection - Offers hand-carved cameos from Italy.
- Cameo Estate Jewelry - Features Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, and Art Deco fine jewelry.
- Cameo Heaven - Specializing in hand carved shell cameos, Victorian, vintage silver, and costume jewelry.
- Cameo Jewelry - Specializes in carved, vintage, and Russian hand-painted cameo jewelry, and artisan rings and pendants.
- Cameo Road - Sells antique and estate jewelry featuring pieces from the Victorian, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, and Retro periods with a specialty in eternity bands and wedding rings.
- Caroline's Jewelry With a Past - Offers antique, period, and estate jewelry and watches.
- Chancery Lane Collection - Deals primarily in antique silver, Old Sheffield plate, and smalls from the British Isles.
- Designer Discount Silver - Featuring an online catalog of silver jewlery designed in the 60s, including earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and more.
- Doris Stephan's Antiques & Collectibles - Features a collector's gallery of fine and vintage jewelry, cut and art glass, Native American jewelry, silver, porcelain, and more.
- Doyle & Doyle - Features fine estate and antique jewelry including periods such as Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco, and Art Nouveau.
- Edith Weber Antique Jewelry - Specializes in authentic fine Antique jewelry of the Georgian, Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, and Art Deco periods.
- Elle of California - Features estate jewelry and collectibles.
- Estate Sales - Specializing in antique and vintage jewelry.
- Fay Cullen Jewelry - Offers antique Victorian, Nouveau, Deco, Retro, and estate jewelry, including engagement rings and wedding bands, as well as a collection of boxes.
- Fortunoff Jewelry Shop - Collection features more than 1,000 pieces of antique and estate silver, including 19th and 20th century American, English, and Chinese silver.
- Fourtane Estate Jewelers - Buys and sells antique and period estate jewelry and fine watches.
- Giovanni's - Sells antique jewelry, estate pieces, pre-owned watches, and loose diamonds.
- Glitterbug Vintage & Costume Jewelry - Features vintage designer jewelry and a bounty of unsigned treasures from glamorous to simply elegant including pearls and rhinestones, Mexican silver items, bridal jewelry, and vintage purses.
- Gulf Coast Coin & Jewelry Brokers - Vintage watches, estate jewelry, sterling flatware, rare coins, diamonds, gem stones.
- Heirloom Jewels - Offers antique and estate jewelry.
- Heritage Jewellery - Antique, fine, and estate jewelry from the U.K., including rings, earrings, brooches, sets, bracelets, necklaces, and more.
- Hillary's Antique Jewelry Store - Catalogue of antique and collectible jewelry, with photographs updated frequently from an extensive inventory.
- Jewel Diva - Offers signed designer pieces including Miriam Haskell, Panetta, and Ciner, as well as bakelite, Scandinavian modern, and Vrba, Mandel and Sorell.
- Jewel of the Lotus - Specializes in antique Indo-tibetan gold jewelry, artifacts and hand-painted India beads.
- Joan Good Antique Jewelry - Garnet jewelry, cameos, pearls, and aquamarines.
- Joyce Jonas & Associates - Jewelry consultants specializing in antique and period jewelry education, appraisals, brokering, expert witness testimony, and research.
- Junky Jewelry - Offers collectible rhinestone and designer vintage jewelry as well as select antique pieces.
- Kimberly Klosterman Jewelry - Sells antique and estate jewelry, specializing in 20th Century signed pieces.
- Laurelle Antique Jewellery - Specializes in all eras of antique jewelery with a focus on the Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian, art deco, and art nouveau periods.
Lee Ryan Antiques & Jewelry
- Offers estate jewelry, as well as antique and vintage china, glass and
- LoveJoy Jewelry - Featuring estate and one of a kind jewelry.
- Lucky LooLoo - Hand-made jewelry incorporating limited edition vintage and retro materials.
- Mackley & Company - Estate jewelry specialist where knowledge and ethics come together for personalized services.
- Marlene Harris Collection - Offers antique and estate jewelry.
- Masterpiece Jewels - Specializes in antique jewelry and engagement rings, Faberge eggs, and Russian jewelry as well.
- Modern & Vintage Jewelry - Offers all sorts of jewelry ranging from diamond rings, gemstone rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and even loose diamonds
- Nelson Rarities - Buyer and seller of antique and estate jewelry.
- Harry Fane Jewelry - Established by Harry Fane in 1978 to deal exclusively in vintage Cartier objets d'art and jewelry.
- Old Cities Antique & Estate Jewelry - Sells, buys, and appraises antique and estate jewelry.
- Peggy Z. Dunner Jewelry - Specializes in antique and period jewelry in silver and gold.
- Royal Estate Buyers - Estate jewelry, diamonds, watches, silver, art glass, furniture, American and European paintings.
- Russell's Antiques - Specializes in antique and estate jewelry including Georgian, Edwardian, Victorian, art deco, and art nouveau. Also carries fine antique sterling silver.
- South Texas Trading Company - Features a variety of costume, fashion, and vintage jewelry and accessories, including original Christmas tree pins.
- Stromberg Time Gallery - Offers antique period estate jewelry and fine vintage watches.
- Sunday and Sunday - Specializes in estate jewelry, vintage pocket and wrist watches, and unusual militaria.
- Tampico - Presents Limoges boxes, vintage jewelry, and other antique items.
- Then Plus Now2 - Specializing in vintage purses, pocketbooks, handbags, wedding items, and other accessories.
- Things Gone By - Specializes in antiques and jewelry from the Victorian to Retro periods.
- Three Graces Antique Jewelry - Sells rare and exceptional antique and period jewelry including Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian, and Art Deco eras including diamond and precious gem sets.
- Torgsyn - Offers antique and estate jewelry.
- Wartski Antique Jewelry & Fine Art - Specializes in fine antique jewelry and gold boxes, including Carl Faberge, Castellani & Giuliano, and Falize.
- Way We Were - Offers estate jewelry from the 1920s, 30s and 40s, including antique engagement rings, wedding bands, watches, and cameos.